– The SVZV Support Group’s office hours are for women without a residence permit who live in or near Amsterdam and who have questions about practical matters. This can include questions about legal matters, healthcare, housing and classes (Dutch lessons), etc.
– We also organise regular info sessions for women where they will receive information presented by doctors/nurses, lawyers or other organisations. Sometimes we also put on a party or organise a holiday / excursion to do something relaxing together.
– You will find all the necessary information about our activities on this website. Be sure to look at the links to other organisations for more information!
Office hours are on the first two Wednesdays
and the last two Fridays of the month from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm at the SVZV support group office in De Pijp.
The address is: Van Ostadestraat 49 B in Amsterdam.
You can take the following public transport services to get here
– Subway 52 (station De Pijp)
– Tram 3 or tram 12 (stop Ceintuurbaan)
– Tram 5 (stop Roelof Hartplein)
– Tram 16 or 24 (stop Ruysdaelstraat).
More travel information is available at: http://www.9292ov.nl
You may call for an appointment, or you can simply drop in without an appointment. We speak Dutch, English and Arabic. If you would like to speak with us in a different language, we would advise you to bring an interpreter or to first make an appointment. Our services during office hours are provided by women, for women. You are also welcome to bring your children.
During the summer and the Christmas holidays the office may be closed. Therefore, we recommend that you call the SVZV support group before you come during those times of year. Any exceptions to our office hours will be announced on our homepage and our answering machine.
You can also reach us by telephone on the first two Wednesdays and the last two Fridays of the month, from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
at telephone number: 020-4630345 or 06-39179806. On other days you can leave a message on the answering machine and we will call you back as soon as possible.